sad msn names

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls
One should forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.
I'm not going to change who I am for other people.
I'd rather chew on broken glass than keep on living...
I'm so sick of my heart leading me places where there can be no a happy ending
I live a life of misery and hate, I dream of being loved and safe
A smack round the face and a slit on my wrists... everyday ends like this...
Depression... a fancy word to say that ur dying inside
When ur depressed ur not just hurting yourself, your hurting the people around u.
Depression, is only the cry of a hurting soul, but no one wants to show it
[x] life.sucks[x]_[x]so depressed[x]_[x]hate.life [x]
Life is not a movie. Good guys lose. Everybody lies. And love does not conquer all.
I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's just a dream, and pretend he's not hurting me.
I'd rather bleed with cuts of love then live without any scars
Suicide is just one person escaping the world without even getting back at the people that made them kill themselves
I've got a scar that reminds me to breathe.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
Don't step on a daisy while looking for a rose.
I try to laugh about it, cover it all up with lies. I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes.
This is real, I'm afraid; this time there is no hiding...
Lost until the eternal sleep comes...
I'm such a mistake, and I'm longing to not exist...
Dying seems less sad than having lived too little.
When will this miserable life end?
Pain and suffering... to the very end.
My strength is hatred, torment, and pain!
There are no tears, No feeling of guilt, Nowhere to channel the anger, Nowhere to leave the pain
You can't kill me.. I'm already dead
Early morning moments, A glimpse of joy, But it's soon over and I return to dust...
The closer we are to the soul, the further we are from perfection. Why settle for honesty when you can breathe a perfect lie?
I walk through fire, I walk through waves, darkness is overwhelming with hate and pain
I live a life of misery and hate, I dream of being loved and safe
Living is a nightmare, but suicides reality
Tears, scars and death... thats all life is to me
Kill me now, you know you want to.. it's not like I want to live anyway!
Kill me now, you know you want to.. it's not like I want to live anyway!
Thorns of time against the rose of the world, killing us slowly as my petals fall...

Hiç yorum yok: