cool msn names

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Use these cool msn names in MSN Messenger!

Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak well of yourself.

Life isn't weird: it's just the people in it.

How much of human life is lost in waiting

We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

Quick guys get tired; big guys don't shrink.

Pain is no longer pain when it is past.

A man of pleasure is a man of pains.

When pain can't bless, heaven quits us in despair.

Love fails, only when we fail to love.

Where there is great love there are always miracles.

Loves conquers all things except poverty and toothache.

Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I’m only falling apart...

You love to hate the one who loves the one you hate to love.

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

A wounded heart can with difficulty be cured.

When god made me, he was just showin off!

Caution: I'm mental! communicate with me at ur own risk!

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

The earth swarms with people who are not worth talking to

I find nothing more depressing than optimism.

I Don’t Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me

I'm better than normal, I'm abnormal!

Only little boys and old men sneer at love.

Hiç yorum yok: