Nicknames

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Intelligence could be instinct which has it at the wrong end
When life hands you a lemon, break out the tequila and the salt!
What is arrogance? Thinking you can compete with me!
I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?
Not me, not now, maybe later...
Life's a beach... Surf it up!
Trying is the first step towards failure
I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot
If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but milk do?
Smile and the world smiles with you. Fart and you stand alone
I'm more drunk than a three-legged chicken on a wet patch of ice!
When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm bad I'm better
To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all life's problems
WaNnA PLaY ArMy?? ... Ok! SiT BaCk AnD i'LL BLoW ThE HeLL OuT oF YoU!
I avoid temptation unless I can't resist it
I love work; it fascinates me; I can sit and watch it for hours
Booze may not be the answer, but it helps you to forget the question
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people

Hiç yorum yok: