Love NickNames for MSN Messenger

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

The shortest word for me is I, the sweetest word for me is LOVE, but the only word for me is YOU
I need love worth it's weight in gold, Love that's fresh as the rippling springs and never will grow old...
I love you... together, forever.
Love is like maths... Its soooo COMPLICATED!
Love is like air for me, I can't live without it!
Would you break down the gates of heaven to reach the one you loved?
Love is the poison that feeds the soul, addictive and deadly...
Love is like a Rubix Cube, there are countless numbers of wrong twists and turns, but when you get it right, it looks perfect no matter what way you look at it.
Love is like a bar of soap... (L) just when you grab it, it slips away
Once I was told love would save the world... I doubt that!
You know I love you, You know I care, Whenever you need me I will be there!
I loved u once, I love u still, I always have and always will...
Live, Love and Learn!
Love is like blood, its always within you!

Hiç yorum yok: