Cool Nicknames

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Don't like my attitude? Call 1800-KISS-MY-ASS
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
Unite against togetherness!
Reality Sucks! I'm Gonna Keep On Dreamin
If your name was homework, I'd be doing you on my desk right now...
No fear! (NAME) is here!
I Don't Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me
Life's a bitch. Be its pimp
I'm better than normal, I'm abnormal!
A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts
Save a tree, eat a beaver
By the time you read this, you've already read it
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them
Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times
I don't curse, drink and smoke. H*ly shit! My cigarette fell in my glass of beer!
Dont steal, the government hates competition
If you hate me, i love you too. It ain't my fault i'm better than you
Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
The higher you are, the farther you fall

Hiç yorum yok: