Cool Nick Names

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
When cows laugh, does milk come out of their nose?
Gravity always wins
The easiest way to avoid a hangover is to just stay drunk
There are some that are wise and others that are otherwise
I'm not an alcoholic. I am a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings
Buy land, they have quit making it!
Don't judge a man by his boxers, it's what's inside that counts
I'm not suffering from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it
Eat healthy, exercise more, still die
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants
Time is what keeps things from happening all at once
Women/Men who seek to be equal with men/women lack ambition
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up too..
Opinions are like assholes... Everyone's got one, and they stink
Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most
If marriage is outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws
I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun

Hiç yorum yok: