Offensive Nicknames

28 Eylül 2007 Cuma

Welcome to loserville. Population: you
It's people like you who give scum a bad name
I've had fun before. This isn't it
Your mama is so fat, when she sings, its over
Recommended for you: "Windows For Dummies"
I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode
Just because you're stupid doesn't mean I'm lying
Your village called, their idiot is missing
Girls/Guys are like lava lamps: good to look at, but not very bright
I'd smack you but shit splatters!
Excuse me, but I think my karma just ran over your dogma
You smell like the splashboard of an Indian urinal during mango season
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception
msn nick names

I dream about a monster, about you!
It's not that I am anti-social. I just don't like you
Harrasing me about my smoking may be hazardous to your health!
You're the cum your mother should have swallowed
If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?
Know what goes best with a face like yours? A paper bag.
I know your sorry, now apologize!
If I throw a stick will you leave?
Wanna get laid? Crawl up a chicken's ass and wait!
Some guys say, "Suck on it" but I say, "Sorry, I choke on small objects"
The only driving you've done all day is driving me crazy
Why do BOY bands sound like GIRLS?
Everyone's entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the privilege

Hiç yorum yok: