Love NickNames for Msn

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

(*)iM nOt ShY..i JuSt DoNt LiKe YoU!(*)
Can I Have Ur Picture So I Can Show Santa What I Want For XMAS?
I thought that I could love no other. Until, that is, I met ur brother!
Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT!
My pen is black, My ink is pale, My love 4 u.. will never fail!
When the sea is blue love will make a dream come true!
Give ure smile 2 every1 but... give ure heart 2 only 1!
To the world you are just one person but to one person you could mean the world.
If Love Is A Crime I Would Be In Jail Forever
Dont try to figure me out, just love me for who I am!
Love is available here at 100% discount.
Roses are red Violets are blue Sugar is sweet and so are you..
My darling my love, my beautiful wife. Marrying you screwed up my life.
GuRlS ArE LiKe StArZ, ThErE ArE MiLlIoNs Of ThEm, BuT OnLy *1* Can MaKe YoUr DrEaMs CoMe TrUe!
* I loved u once, i love u still, i always have and always will*
You came into my life sent down from heaven, Now I think about you, 24/7
Loving you makes life worth it
When You and I met, angels whispered "Perfect!" !
ur looks, ur smile, ur kiss, ur style everythin bout u boy drives me wild
You know I love you, You know I care, Whenever you need me I will be there!

Hiç yorum yok: