Funny Nick Name For Msn Messenger

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Nobody like me, so I always have 1 friend
Girls/Boys are great, every boy/girl should own one
You know it's always business doing pleasure with you
If you throw rice at weddings, will asian people throw hotdogs?
I've lost my phone number, can I have yours?
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
When I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad I'm better
I'm not smiling at you, I'm trying not to laugh!
24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? I think not...
I'm fat, but your ugly. I can diet
English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England!
You may laugh because I'm different but I laugh because you're all the same
If at first you dont succeed skydiving isnt for you
Take a break like it is a sort of screen saver!
I am on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it!
ScReW TwiZzLeRS!! i'LL MaKe YoUr MoUtH HaPPy!
I aint guilty, im just not innocent! ;-)
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters
For all you who talk about me, thanks for making ME the center of YOUR world!
I'm cool, I'm hot....I'm everything you're not

Hiç yorum yok: