Depressing Msn NickNames

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls
One should forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.
I'm not going to change who I am for other people.
I'd rather chew on broken glass than keep on living...
I'm so sick of my heart leading me places where there can be no a happy ending
I live a life of misery and hate, I dream of being loved and safe
A smack round the face and a slit on my wrists... everyday ends like this...
Depression... a fancy word to say that ur dying inside
When ur depressed ur not just hurting yourself, your hurting the people around u.
Depression, is only the cry of a hurting soul, but no one wants to show it
[x] life.sucks[x]_[x]so depressed[x]_[x]hate.life [x]

Hiç yorum yok: