Family Guy Msn Nicknames

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Sorry Honey, Daddy loves ya, but Daddy also loves Star Trek, and in all fairness, Star Trek was here first.
I've got an idea! An idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about.
A boat's a boat but a box could be anything! It could even be a boat!
Fox has one of those new reality shows at eight, 'Fast animals, slow children.'
Wow! Lois, look at you! You look like Britney Spears! Except not a fat guy.
Holy crip, he's a crapple!
Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.
Lois may be worth a million bucks to you, but to me she's worthless.
Oh this is almost as intense as that time I forgot how to sit down!
Women are not people, they are devices built by our Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment.

Hiç yorum yok: