Girl Power Nicknames

28 Eylül 2007 Cuma

Girls Are So Complex, They Confuse Themselves!
Girls Cheat But We Never Get Caught!
Boys Are Bad, Throw Rocks At Them
Boys Are Great, Every Girl Should Own One
Boys Are Like Cars, They Press The Accelerator Too Soon!
Boys Are Like Nappies…Hard To Change And Full Of Shit!
Boys Are Like Kleenex…Soft, Strong And Disposable
Boys Say It's Great, Boys Say It's Fine 9 Months Later They Say It's Not Mine!
Boys Are Sexy And I Think There Fine, I'll Be The 6 And You Be The 9!
Boys...Everyone Needs One...Or Two...Or Maybe Three...Ok Ten!
Do you believe in love at first sight..? Or do I have to walk past again?
Im YOUNG and BEAUTIFUL thats all that counts!
Ur only bad if u get caught... so that makes me a good girl.. right?!
Im sorry, do I look like I was listening?~
msn nick names

Smokin can really kill a person, y dont u try it?!
Dont wear a frown, its neva in style, just do ur best 2 SMILE SMILE SMILE!
Dont ask me complicated questions! I'm blonde!

When god made me, he was just showin off!
Caution: I'm mental! communicate with me at ur own risk!
My name isn't Elmo, but tickle me anyway!
True Love Don’t Have A Happy Ending, True Love Don't Have No Ending!
True Love Will Never Be Explained…That's How I Know Im In Love!
Two Words Guy Hate…Don't And Stop Unless You Put Them Together
Dear God make me a bird, so i can fly far far away from here.
Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?
I'm like a butterfly.. pretty to see, hard to catch
Life is 4 living, Love is for giving!
Love is like a quicksand, the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out!
Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT!
I love you more then yeterday, and less then tomorrow
Love comes and goes but friends stay forever!
Friends Never say goodbye, they say hello!!

Hiç yorum yok: