Funny Msn Nicknames

4 Eylül 2007 Salı

You're unique, just like everyone else....
Everybody has the right to be stupid but your breaking the rules!
Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
Save a mouse, eat a pussy
Keep Earth clean, it's not Ur-anus
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns
Don't do it behind the garden gate love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
When you judge others you dont define them you define yourself.. :-)
The more I learn, the more I forget. So why would I learn?
You're looking at perfection, and it ain't you!
Do blind eskimos have seeing-eye sled dogs?
If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Never wish on 1 star more than 1nce cause your luck ALWAYS runs out!
I know that you know that I know that you think I'm the best, that's why you never tell me
We both know I'm the best, that's why you never tell me
Women/Men are proof that women/men can take a joke
As long as my boss pretends that I'm earning much, I'm pretending that I work hard
An answer to that nagging question............... I let the dogs out!
What do an Icebear have after swimming? Snowballs!

Hiç yorum yok: