Offensive Names

6 Aralık 2007 Perşembe

Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few
A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.
To marry is to halve your rights and double your duties.
Love is shown in your deeds, not in your words.
Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk by again?
I'm loved by some, hated by plenty, but wanted by many
Can i borrow your library card because i'd like to check you out!
Aren't you tired? You're walking for hours in my head!
Guys are air for me, and without air I can't live
I'm not smiling at you, I'm trying not to laugh!
I’ve lost my phone number, can I have yours?
Marriage is an adventure, like going to war
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right
Choose a wife by your ear than your eye.
Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.
Marriage is more than four bare legs in a bed.
Love is stronger than justice.


Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!
I Close My Eyes And Kiss Your Lips, Then I Go To Paradise
Roses are red diaments are plastic, I am great, you are fantastic!
Don't love me for fun, love me for a reason .. let the reason be love
Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
There is no remedy for sex but more sex.
Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.
To be able to say how much love, is love but little.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever...
Maybe he saw me, but how could he when I'm hidden forever in this mask?
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection
What you love is a sign from your higher self of what you are to do.
True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending
Love is the same as like except you feel sexier.
Love is what happens to men and women who don't know each other.
Try praising your wife, even if it does frighten her at first
We had a lot in common. I loved him and he loved him.

Hiç yorum yok: