Cool Msn Names

6 Aralık 2007 Perşembe

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
Reality Sucks! I’m Gonna Keep On Dreamin
The surest way to remain poor is to be honest.
An idea is salvation by imagination
I Don’t Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me
Life's a bitch. Be its pimp
A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.
Many would be cowards if they had courage enough.
Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace.
Save a tree, eat a beaver
Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times
Dont steal, the government hates competition
Short is the joy that guilty pleasure brings.
Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
The world belongs to the enthusiast who keeps cool.


The higher you are, the farther you fall
Intelligence could be instinct which has it at the wrong end
What is arrogance? Thinking you can compete with me!
I’ve lost my phone number, can I have yours?
Not me, not now, maybe later...
Eat the dish of revenge cold instead of hot.
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
Facts are the enemy of truth.
Why are our days numbered and not, say, lettered?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?
When cows laugh, does milk come out of their nose?
The easiest way to avoid a hangover is to just stay drunk
Eat healthy, exercise more, still die
Time is what keeps things from happening all at once
If marriage is outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws
A drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts

Hiç yorum yok: