liefde msn namen

26 Aralık 2007 Çarşamba

- Ze zeggen wel eens dat alles went maar een leven zonder jou went nooit !!
- i swear i'll be there any time you want me too i i'll be true here for you because i love you
- can't you give me one more change to make it all up to you...
- When an appel is green, he is ready to pluck, when a girl is sixteen, she is ready to fuck
- liefde is als de regen, je wordt er nat van
- I love (een naam ) but loves she/he me ..?
- || * Im NoT SaYiN ThAt I jUsT CaNt LiVe WiThOuT Yo ..BuT Mi LiFe Is So MuCh BeTtEr WiTh Yo HeRe *||
- My (L) 4 U is like a huge train.......why?? you'll find out soon when U try to stop it(K)
- Korting tot 31 decemeber ( jaar invoegen ) op het produkt: Mij!!!!! Overal Verkrijgbaar!
- Love is a name... sex is a game..4 get the name and play the game
- it will take a lifetime to forget you, so if you want me to forget you, you'll have to kill me...
- What have I done to deserve this ?
- Geen weg is oneindig, geen zee is te diep, ik zal wachten op de dag dat jij weer naar me lacht ...
- Love me for what I am, don’t hate me for what I’m not
- friends are like stars, your not always see them but you know that they'll be there
- wh¥ dø î løv€ th€ øñ€$ th@t hurt m€, @ñd hurt th€ øñ€$ th@t løv€ m€? :'(
- Als ik jou zou moeten bellen wanneer ik aan jou denk, zou je telefoon 1*0 keer per minuut afgaan !!!!
- <<**vrijgesel**>> dus................................................ jongens gezocht!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- words begin whit ...... A.B.C numbers begin whit ......1.2.3. songs begin whit ......... DO.RE.MI. but treu friends begin whit ......................... YOU & ME
- don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1, who loves you 2
- oops I've lost my number... can I have yours??
- when i was young my mother used to kiss my good night but now i've growed so would't you kiss me goodnight
- Als liefde blind is... hoe kan hij mij dan vinden?
- girls are everywhere but you are the girl i like
- Als een zandkorrel je een kus zou geven gaf ik je de hele woestijn!

Hiç yorum yok: