Funny Msn Names

6 Aralık 2007 Perşembe

Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns
Everybody has the right to be stupid but your breaking the rules!
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend
I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
Never put a sock in a toaster
I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup
I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it
I must confess, I was born at a very early age
He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
The more I learn, the more I forget. So why would I learn?
Nobody like me, so I always have 1 friend
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
When I’m good, I’m really good, but when I’m bad I’m better
I'm fat, but your ugly. I can diet
Take a break like it is a sort of screen saver!


If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
We both know I'm the best, that's why you never tell me
I like your new face, but my monkey wants his ass back.
Booze is the answer. I don't remember the question
Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love
The shortest distance between two points is always under construction.
Practical politics consists in ignoring facts.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
I'm a classic example of all humorists — only funny when I'm working
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil
I just thought of something funny...your mother
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Hiç yorum yok: