Girly MSN Names

8 Kasım 2007 Perşembe

I won't mess with your head or play with your heart, Because I'm a real girl and I finish what I start.
You shouldn't be anyone specail to me, Your just another guy. you shouldn't lead me on exspcially if it's a lie, one day it's love the next day it's done, you hurt me to much to be the one
At night i pray that soon your face will fade away!
I'm not perfect, niether is he but together we just may be!
(*) Im a supergirl and Im here to save the world .

Tired of trying, Sick of crying, yeah i'm smiling but inside I'm dying!
Someone asked if I knew you, it was sad cause all I could say was " I used to"
Please don't think I'm crazy, I don't want you to understand. My mind is going hazy, to hell with your helping hand... Why don't you just leave me alone, this conflict is my own!

Hiç yorum yok: