Boys MSN NAMES

8 Kasım 2007 Perşembe

You must be the limp doctor because I've got a stiffy :P;)

(6)Those clothes would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor(6)

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me

;) Just call me milk, I'll do your body good ;)

(B)it doesnt matta if u win or loose, its how drunk u get(B)

(&)she THINKS she had style...She THINKS she has class....BUT what i know is....She dont have 1 inch of an ass(&)

WANNA PLAY ARMY? LAY ON THE GROUND AND LET ME BLOW THE HELL OUTTA YA!

If i was a dog and u were a flower I'd lift my leg high, And give you a shower!!

Was ur daddy a baker coz u got a nice set of buns!!

Hey, baby...if you were a new hamburger at McDonalds, i would name you the McVery Sexy.

show them a screw and say wanna screw and if they say yes say lets go! if they say no say well why not, it'll just be 2 boards rubbin' together!

is your dad a hunter cuz u have nice racks!


(@) The cutest kittens have the sharpest claws (@)

:P;) I've lost my phone number. Can I have yours?.


(6);) I've lost my teddy bear.Could you sleep with me tonight? ;)(6)

;) If it weren't for you, I wouldn't come to school .


Ur so ugly tht b4 your mum goes to kiss you good night she puts a paperbag over ur head

Hey baby, how 'bout u come sit on my lap and we'll talk 'bout the first thing that pops up! ;)

Hiç yorum yok: