Cute MSN Names

8 Kasım 2007 Perşembe

I'm Cool, I'm cute, I'm gonna kick you with my boot!
I luv u 4eva n always 2 da end... I cant live without u cuz ur my best frend...
Your a special friend like the many different species of turtles... u r unique in many special ways... be yourself!
(l)Im a little cabbage broken into two, my leaves I give to others, my heart I give to u (l)
(L)When a friend walks in, The whole World walks Out(L)
Love is like a quicksand, the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out!
Love is like a baseball game 3 strikes and ure... OUT!
a million words wud not bring u bak i kno coz iv tried - but neither wud a million tears...i kno coz iv cried
God made the land god, made the sea, he needed a pricess and so he made me!
When tears flow in your eyes... Always remember two things: I'm here and I careI love you more then yeterday, and less then tomorrow
Love comes and goes but friends stay forever.

A memory lasts forever, never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye!
Friends Never say goodbye, they say hello!!
I'd like a diamond, I'd like some gold, I'd like a pearl, Because I'm daddy's little girl :)
We may fight, and we may cry, but my love for you will never die
Distance echos of "I LOVE YOU" lead me slowly to you.
Love comes and goes but friends stay forever!
If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, But if love was time, I would give you eternity.
When I saw u, I was afraid 2 talk 2 u, when I talked 2 u, I was afraid 2 hold u, when I held u I was afraid 2 love u, now I love u and I'm afraid 2 lose u!If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Some ppl are obsessed with fashion, a simple bag or shoe, I dont care what I'm wearing as long as I'm with u!

Hiç yorum yok: